Table of Contents
- Comparing Pureboost® and MTE®
- How Pureboost® and MTE® Work
- Benefits of Pureboost® and MTE®
- Pureboost® Ingredients vs. MTE® Ingredients
- Pureboost® and MTE® Pricing & Packaging
- Other Highlights Pureboost® vs. MTE®
Energy Drink Powders that Boost Immunity: MTE® vs Pureboost®
The new wave of energy drinks is here, and it’s changing how people get their daily energy boosts. Feeling tired sucks, but so does feeling jittery and reactive. The wellness market has responded to this by shifting its viewpoint on energy – it’s gotta come with other benefits than feeling more alert, and it’s gotta come without sketchy chemicals and caffeine bombs.
Two innovative energy drink powders are accomplishing just that. Pureboost®’s line of healthy energy mixes and MTE®’s proprietary daily energy greens powder replace caffeine-heavy drinks like coffee, tea and mainstream energy drinks. But how do they work? And what’s inside?
Let’s compare these two new players in the healthy energy drink market:
How it Works
Pureboost® & MTE® Boost Energy without Sugar & Artificial Sweeteners
If they’re not using mega doses of stimulants to achieve that focused alertness you’re looking for, how do Pureboost® and MTE® do it?
Pureboost®’s healthy energy powder utilizes 100mg of caffeine, which equates to 1 cup of coffee, to support their nutrient-packed formula, which includes vitamins and minerals crucial to your body’s ability to produce its own energy. The idea is nutritious, antioxidant-packed ingredients help boost immunity, which helps you feel more awake and overall just… better!
MTE®’s low-caffeine (50mg) energy-boosting blend of adaptogens and nootropics also approaches things from a sustainable point of view. Instead of addressing that you’re tired, it aims at why you’re tired. 13 powerful bioactive greens work together to support energy and vitality without relying on the stress response other energy multipliers use to give you that big energy boost.
What to Expect in a Healthy Daily Energy Powder: MTE® vs Pureboost®
So, what exactly do MTE® and Pureboost® claim to be able to do for you? Obviously, there’s the increased focus and reduced fatigue, but what else do these holistic energy drink powders do?
MTE®’s transformative formula of organic greens was curated with specific adaptogenic and nootropic compounds that each perform specific actions on the body. Together, these ingredients support:
- Stress resilience
- Tranquil mood
- Nightly rest/recovery
- Inflammatory response
And in addition to that increased energy and attention, Pureboost®’s nutrient-dense energy drink powders offer:
- Immune support
MTE® & Pureboost® Come Clean About Their Clean Ingredients
Both of these alternatives to mainstream caffeinated drinks achieve a clarity and focus without the jitters or the crash, because their ingredients are simply better. Both companies are totally transparent about their formulas, which – as all health drinks should be – are pretty short.
Key ingredients you’ll find in both MTE® and Pureboost® include:
- Green Tea: Perhaps the most well-known source of clean caffeine is green tea, which offers a smoother energy than coffee or synthetic caffeine. In addition, green tea is packed with antioxidants that boost immunity and vitality.
- Stevia: Stevia is a natural alternative to sugar sourced from the stevia leaf. It is 200x sweeter than sugar and doesn’t contain any calories, so just a touch achieves a mild sweetness that’s not overwhelming.
In addition to these, some key ingredients specific to Pureboost®’s energy drink mixes include:
- Vitamin B Complex: B1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 12 work in tandem with caffeine to support antioxidant activity, a mood boost, sustained energy, cell nutrition, metabolic function, and more.
- Manganese: A nutrient that’s hard to get enough of in our diet, manganese is a powerful antioxidant that supports a healthy metabolism. Since you find it mostly in complex carbohydrates like grains, people on the keto diet may be especially interested in a Pruvit® alternative like this.
- Turmeric: A part of Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, turmeric is a dual-action antioxidant because it scavenges free radicals and also blocks the effects of oxidative stress on cells. In addition, turmeric supports brain health.
On the same side of the clean-energy coin, a few important ingredients in MTE® that are energy- and immunity-focused are:
- L-theanine: An amino acid found in various plants and mushrooms, l-theanine is a nootropic that promotes healthy energy by supporting against the physical and psychological effects of stress. At the same time, it supports a calm mood without drowsiness, and is backed by clinical evidence to improve attention, cognition, sleep, mood, and immunity.
- Eleuthero: A cousin of panax ginseng, eleuthero is a powerful nootropic first discovered by Russian scientists looking for a vitality booster for soldiers. In clinical settings, eleuthero has shown the ability to do just that: support inflammation, immunity, antioxidant behavior, endurance, and stress resilience.
- Theacrine: An alkaloid found in the kucha plant, theacrine is a nootropic that offers a more even, sustained energy than caffeine. Where caffeine creates a false stress response to boost the activity of excitatory chemicals, theacrine supports the activity of chemicals related to mood, motivation, pleasure, and stress response. This results in an energy boost accompanied by a tranquil mood.
Pricing & Packaging
What’s the Expense of a Natural Energy Booster? Pureboost® vs MTE® Logistics
There are only so many ways to package an energy drink powder. Pureboost®’s products come in boxes of 30 single-serving packets, while MTE®’s greens powder formula comes in bags of 30 servings or in packs of single-serving travel sticks.
If you’re replacing a daily coffee or energy drink habit with one of these clean wellness boosters, you’re looking at $2.33/serving for a single bag of MTE® or $1.98/serving with an MTE® subscription. Pureboost® clocks in at $1.14/serving.
Last Fast Facts on MTE® & Pureboost®
An awesome aspect of both these products is the low calorie count. Some other cool things about both MTE® and Pureboost®:
- No artificial sweeteners
- No artificial colors or flavors
Pureboost® offers some cute swag – a bottle for mixing, and zipper pouches for carrying your healthy energy drink packets on the go. They’ve also got a fun presence on TikTok where they challenge people to drink ACV without making a face, since their newest product includes ACV but supposedly doesn’t taste nearly as violent.
MTE® is solidly focused on providing a safe, accessible, healthy alternative to traditional energy drinks. So what’s not in MTE® is just as important as what is:
- No sugar bombs or artificial sweeteners
- Less than a cup of coffee’s worth of caffeine
In all, these products could work well together. MTE® is a wellness companion – a tailwind to support feeling alive, awake, alert, enthusiastic (for those of us with summer camp trauma). By systematically acting on your body’s neurochemical communication, it’s a great addition to a healthy lifestyle.
In a similar vein, Pureboost® supports a healthy lifestyle, too, but via key nutrition instead of adaptogenic and nootropic biohacking, like MTE®. Since these are low-or-no-caffeine energy drink mixes, you don’t have to worry about overloading on caffeine if you drink both in a day, and you also don’t have to worry about messing up your sleep. Something to think about…
Wanna know more about MTE®? Check out the details, do a deep dive on the clinical support behind the ingredients in our formula, and shop your new go-to daily energy booster!